Miniter Group invites you to join our upcoming 30-minute webinar, "The Do's and Don'ts of Flood Compliance: Tips for Success" where we will share our data-backed knowledge for maintaining flood compliance.
This interactive session, hosted by Emily Carr-Stephens and Holly Walton, is designed to equip you with valuable insights while also answering your questions in real time. As always, Miniter Group’s team is working to ensure lenders can navigate regulations via proprietary modern tracking tools and hands-on support.
- Title: The Do's and Don'ts of Flood Compliance: Tips for Success
- Date: November 9th @ 2 pm EST
- Duration: 30 minutes
Webinar Description: Join us for a 30 minute webinar where we will take a deep dive into some things to watch out for in flood compliance. This interactive webinar will have a brief presentation, then time for open Q&A. If you would like to submit your question prior to the webinar, please do so in the registration box.
- Flood Enforcement Actions
- Flood Do’s and Don’ts
- Loan Contract Language
- ACORD Form
- Flood Zone and Risk
- NFIP Lapse Update
- Who Should Attend:
- Compliance Officers
- Loan Servicing Management
- Consumer Risk Managers
How to Participate:
Participating in the "The Do's and Don'ts of Flood Compliance: Tips for Success" webinar is easy. Simply register for the session here. If you have specific questions in mind, you can submit them prior to the webinar within the registration form.
Why Attend or Watch the Replay of The Do's and Don'ts of Flood Compliance: Tips for Success?
- Expert Guidance: Benefit from the knowledge and experience of our hosts, Emily Carr-Stephens and Holly Walton.
- Practical Tips: Gain actionable insights into flood compliance do's and don'ts.
- Interactive Learning: Engage in live Q&A to address your specific concerns.
- Reduce Compliance Risks: Continue to improve upon your institution's compliance process to avoid fines.
Don't miss this opportunity to master flood compliance and enhance your expertise. Register now to secure your spot and embark on a journey to compliance success.
We understand flood compliance can feel daunting, but with the right guidance, lenders can both reduce risk and increase efficiency. Join us on November 9th for an insightful and interactive session!